Saturday, January 8, 2011

About me

I have people ask me what kind of a pagan I am, I have found that question to be harder to answer than I would have thought. their are all kinds of pagans all around the world, I know a druid, and a Wiccan, but I don't really fall under a certain category. So I've decided that instead of my usual post involving a spell or ritual, I'm going to tell you a little about my self and what I believe, so here we go.

I believe that every religion has a glimmer of truth, after that the rest is just a really really good fictional story. every god and goddess exists in one way or another, Freya, Rhiannon, Morgan, Gia  its all essentially the same person. the same can be said of gods, The pagan Gods, Buddha, The Christan God, and so on, its all the same manifestation and it means the basic same thing to the different people who worship them. It's similar to human and their names take Robbert for example can also be called Bobby and Rob and its all the same person.
And I know that magic exists and for even the most persistent of non believers cant argue about that, all they have to do is look around and see the magic around us, the universe, the world, the mountains, the oceans, a mother has felt the magic of life when shes gives  birth, and so do those around her, the "miracles" of god is also just magic, it takes a little magic to make a miracle.

I try to keep my workings around the Elements (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit) and the Sun God and Moon Goddess, not to mention the faeries, I'm sure they exist, to many shiny things go missing when I stop paying them contribute. In short, believe what you feel is right and it will not lead you in the wrong direction. no mater what any one says to try to change what I believe i feel that i have found the right path, and that is all that matters.              

No comments:

Post a Comment